- Main loss in the production process of high humidity-resistant exterior plywood
- Correct maintenance and storage of the brown film faced plywood for formwork
- Inspection method for quality of black film faced plywood for construction
- Okoume BS1088 marine grade plywood transport considerations
- Use and handling of marine plywood for boat and yacht building
Sound Reducing Plywood
Sound Reducing Sound Reducing Panelplywood: face /back is okoume plywood , inside is a solid form.
With a A bond glue, it has a very solid structure.
Applications for acoustic plywood include internal ceiling and wall linings in schools, public halls, gymnasiums, offices and other commercial premises.
|Standard||GB 2270 - 2006|